Montpelier The Recollections Of Marion Dupont Scott As Told To Gerald Strine
Scott, Marion Dupont & Strine, Gerald MONTPELIER: THE RECOLLECTIONS OF MARION DUPONT SCOTT AS TOLD TO GERALD STRINE. Charles Scribner's Sons; 1976; Limited Edition; 1st Printing; Oblong Small 4to 9" - 11" tall; Hardcover; Fine+ in Fine dust jacket; Copy #297 of 500.
Full calf binding in beautiful condition in a fine box with just the slightest wear. Books will be well packed for protection.
This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "circlecitybooks" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Wallis and Futuna, Taiwan, Tonga, Kiribati, Israel, Western Samoa, Vanuatu.
- Author: Scott, Marion Dupont & Strine, Gerald
- Book Title: MONTPELIER: THE RECOLLECTIONS OF MARION DUPONT SCOTT AS TOLD TO
- Cover: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Publisher: Charles Scribner's Sons
- Publication Year: 1976
- Place Published: New York
- Pages: 219
- Topic: Americana
- Format: Hardcover
- Title: MONTPELIER: THE RECOLLECTIONS OF MARION DUPONT SCOTT AS TOLD TO
- Edition: Limited Edition
- Printing: 1st Printing
- Book Condition: Fine+ in Fine dust jacket
- Binding: Hardcover
- Subject: Americana
- Place of Publication: New York
- Year Printed: 1976
- Special Attributes: Dust Jacket, Limited Edition